Popular Posts

Monday 1 February 2016

Blog Update #2

Hello guys. Now, as you may know I have not been writing much on my blog recently. This is because I have been writing scripts for a short film that will be up on Youtube in about May-time called The Memory Cage, based off the book. However, now that I have finished this blog I will be devoting a lot more of my time to my blog.

I will be doing quite a few posts, starting with "8 Harry Potter Films Ranked". I will also be doing some more ranked posts, such as "15 Pixar Films Ranked" and "12 MCU Films Ranked". However, this is not all I will be doing. I am also planning to do some game, film and TV reviews, some theory posts and even the occasional post on our short films.



My next post, released later this week, will be "New Who Doctor Who Episodes Ranked Worst to First [1 of 7]" which will have the first 18 worst episodes of Doctor Who. I will also be doing my top 10 films of all time, and then a post about our new film. I will try to do 3-4 posts a week, instead of the 1 a month I had previously been doing.

I really hope you do enjoy these new posts and that you will stay tuned. Subjects will include Doctor Who, Flash, Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, X-Files, Star Wars, Superheroes, other awesome films etc. etc. etc. So if you are interested in, well, just anything geeky, then stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about so little posts recently but I am hoping to do 3-4 posts per week. If you would like to have an idea of what they will be, read the post above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the short film about? It sounds interesting

    ReplyDelete